18 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
source Now more than ever time management is of the essence for most people. We lead such busy lives and many people feel overwhelmed ...
-
Two of the most photographed cities in the world, New York and London, photographed through the eye of Daniella Zalcman , in double expos...
-
Some time ago my husband and I decided to refurbish our dogs bed, which is a lovely small sofa we initially bought for our home office, but...
-
source This is something a lot of us seem to forget sometimes, and I am happy to remind you and myself of this true statement. Than...
-
* Hello 2014, You have arrived 3 weeks ago and I am sorry to say, you weren`t greeted properly since. I am not the biggest fan of ...
-
photo source Such wonderful, wonderful words from Jess Lively . Very inspiring and so true. We really have to be thankful for all...
-
photo source Know What’s Important Visualize Your Perfect Day Say No to Extra Commitments Limit Tasks Slow Down Mindful...
-
TDL/The daily love is a website that spreads so much love, positive thinking and inspires people in words that cannot do it justice. S...
-
Yes, I work out. I dance too. I do it to relieve stress and because I love to dance, to work out. I have always been engaged in some kind ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and bringing your discoballs :)